Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mod not aplying to the spells

Hi,  I'm using the 2e pathfinder character sheet, all works fine except one thing. When I check the "proficiency without level" box it doesn't apply to the spells saving throw DC. I mean, when you create a spell and you add a saving throw, it keeps adding your level to that saving throw and it shouldn't.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi DM JC! You aren't likely to get much attention to the issue with that subject line and in this sub forum. There's nothing to indicate that it is a problem with the PF2 sheet. If you want to get eyes on this from someone who might be able to correct the issue, I would suggest posting this in the sheet's official, monitored feedback thread:  Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 (Q1Y2020)
keithcurtis said: Hi DM JC! You aren't likely to get much attention to the issue with that subject line and in this sub forum. There's nothing to indicate that it is a problem with the PF2 sheet. If you want to get eyes on this from someone who might be able to correct the issue, I would suggest posting this in the sheet's official, monitored feedback thread:  Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 (Q1Y2020) Oh ty I'll try there then.