Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Replies going missing

I have tried replying to various topics over the past few days, but after submitting my reply, it never shows up in the thread.
I'm still having this problem.  I think I might have narrowed it down to quoted text.  If I quote a previous reply then my reply doesn't appear.  If I don't quote anything, then my reply appears. I just had this problem in this topic
Bump.  There is another thread on this, but I tried to reply to it and guess what... yep my reply went missing.

Edited 1607278478
Jordan C.
Pro
API Scripter
I am ripping my hair out here Alan, I even got a notification that you posted yet nothing shows up. Edit: also want to mention that this topic does not appear at the top of the bug reports list on the forums front page despite being the most recently posted to discussion
I don't know why I couldn't reply to your post but I can on this one.  I thought it was to do with quoting text, but I didn't quote anything in that reply and it still went missing.  It did include a link (to this post) though.  Maybe that had something to do with it.