Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dice roller for "Betrayal at House on the Hill" or "Betrayal at Mystery Mansion"?

Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Before I dive into writing one, does anyone have one that they can share or point me at a way to roll the dice from that game?  For clarity, the game uses D6s that are numbered "0,0, 1, 1, 2, 2" Thanks! Senjak
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
For that, you can just roll d3-1. If you sum up the dice, this will work: /roll ?{Number of Dice?|1}d3-?{Number of Dice?} If you need to see the faces of the dice, create a rollable table with the numbers 0, 1, 2, call it betrayal , then call it with /roll ?{Number of Dice?|1}t[betrayal]
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Thank you, although I do feel slightly silly that I mentally went off on a weird tangent and wasn't able to figure that out!