Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LGP: Star Wars Saga

Edited 1403136927
Hey, I've got a friend who is going to be running a Star Wars Saga game. It's going to be set in the Old Republic. We'll be playing Wednesday at 6:00 PM EST, 12:00 AM. We'll be starting at level 1 on Tatooine. You'll be choosing between working for Czerka or a local hut. Or both. We'll be using Skype and Roll20. If you don't have a mic, you can't join. Not sure what else you need to know,s o if you're interested just leave a post. We'd like to start as soon as possible.
Beep-boop. We need 1 or two people.
Anyone?
Beepin' and a boopin'.
I'll take
If only this was EU. Q.Q
Either of you still on?
I am
Bleep, Bloop. Even though I'm european, I guess I can make some time over the summer. Have both mic and webcam, but near to no experience in SW saga game mechanics, so if you're fine with a newbie, I can join in.
Cool. We could probably get playing today if you guys can get characters together. Normally, however, we'll be playing on Wednesday.
I would be very interested in joining, have played plenty of Saga in the past.
Ideally looking for one more before we start.
Hi there. Are you still looking for one more?
Alright, today is the day. Who's on?