Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Appreciation for Andreas

GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This isnt a question or problem. I just wanted to comment about Andreas P's work on maintaining the Wiki. He's done a fantastic job with it, keeping it updated, and it is the best resource, bar none, for roll20 users of all experiences and that's in a big part because of his work. So thanks, Andreas. Keep up the good work, who knows where we'd be without you :)
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Concur!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
3 Cheers for Andreas!
Wes
Sheet Author
Huzzah! Your work is appreciated!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Couldn't agree more. If you look at the edits history, his name is all over the place. Huge amount of work!
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
I say we double his salary ;) Thank, Andreas!

Edited 1604432363
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Thanks everyone, this thread made my day. :D David M. said: I say we double his salary ;) Thank, Andreas! Ooof, doubling zero is still zero... That being said, I've meant to look up if I'd be able to set up a Patreon for myself in relation to the roll20 sheets stuff I do, but haven't yet checked how the Finnish bureaucracy would want things, and if I need to register or something. If you look at the edits history, his name is all over the place. Huge amount of work! To put things into context, I've made 9% of all edits on the Roll20 Wiki. Oh, and I just checked the Roll20 character sheet repository, I'm #3 when it comes to commits there(400). With lines added/deleted I'm just around 25th/28th, so that's probably a bit misleading, but still gets to an average of something like 3 commits per Pull Request, bc I've made in total 192 Pull requests since 2017 there.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Adding to the chorus.  Thanks Andreas!