Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check: Fun, Casual, Rules-lite, RP-heavy game: Ika Musume?

OK, so I thought I'd just throw this out there... Is anyone interested in playing a FATE-style game in the anime setting of Shinryaku! Ika Musume? (Squid Girl in English). I've been GMing for a long, long time, and it's usually very serious settings like Star Wars, Forgotten Realms and the like. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a not-so-serious (translated: not serious at all!) game set in the anime world of Squid Girl? If someone wanted to GM, that'd be even more awesome! I know this is kind of a niche request, since you'd have to be a fan of the series and also not want to play a number-crunching, stat-heavy game. If anyone thinks that'd be fun, chime in! If not, let this thread be lost into the abyss...de geso!
I dig more heavy RP games, but haven't had the chance to really get my feet wet in a more serious setting. If you need players for something like that please let me know.
Cool. I'm not starting any other games right now, but I'd be glad to check in with you in the future. I'm kinda looking for a break from the action and stat-crunching right now, that's why I've proposed this :)