Greetings, my name is Jason. I am a seasoned GM of many RPG systems from various publishers, including White Wolf Games, Wizards of The Coast, Hero Games, Chaosium, and Paizo. Since 2007 I have been devoted to gaming with strangers on the internet using some of the earliest VTT technologies. My goal with Jay’s Table is to set a higher standard of gaming for my players. I have always loved creating an immersive experience for my players and tend to really go the extra mile over every minute detail in hopes of creating a game tailored perfectly for my players. Whether that be with custom handouts, well crafted NPC’s, or through music and ambiance, the player experience has always been my central focus in all my years of gaming. I love to create custom worlds for my player groups and enjoy bringing their ideas together and helping moderate the ideal story for the characters they have in mind.  I also write modules and campaign settings. The primary use for the money gained through these campaigns will be paying for subscriptionsas well as paying artists who would aide me in taking my module content to the next level. I have had a ton of support from friends and past players on this who think that my style and the quality of my online games is well worth it. Aside from my paid campaigns, I also run one-shot adventures as often as I can, mostly as a means to test module content I am developing. If you would like a sample of my GM style this would be a great way to get to know me, and some of the other members of the community, to see if this would be something that interest you. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I hope to see you on the high seas! Times: Group 1 | Weekly, Thursdays @ 6:30 EST ( Session lengths of 3-4 hours. ) Group 2 | Weekly, Sundays @ 6:30 EST ( Session lengths of 3-4 hours. ) Payment: $8 per session. Setting: The Isles of Alia, an age of sail campaign setting inspired by Treasure Island, Pirates, Blood Captain, Black Sails, and many other maritime-related sources. This grouping of islands bridges the eastern and western continents of the world with a neutral trade route. Also called The Freewater by those who would carelessly speak ill of the mainland empires, this is a place where any man or woman could build a fresh new life away from the control of the prominent kingdoms of the mainland continents. Colonization and the sailing trade have civilized some of the islands, however much of this region is still untamed. Native tribes, ancient gods, and pirate conspiracies are only a few of the looming threats to Alias' civilized ports. Characters: Characters start at first level; you will roll ability scores. Please ask about what sources are allowed before deciding upon anything. Access: Please DM me to apply!