Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rolling {1d20, 10}kh1 in a template

Can't quite figure out the syntax here.  I have the following feature on my Druid. Starry Form Dragon.  When you make an INT or a WIS check, or a CONS saving throw to maintain concentration on a spell, you can treat a roll of 9 or lower on the  d20  as a 10. I've tried this &{template:simple} {{charname=Quaf}} {{rname=Constitution Save}} {{mod=+2}} {{r1=[[{1d20,10}kh1 +2[CON]]]}} {{normal=1}} But I get this error Cannot mix sum and M rolls in a roll group Any help on counting rolls under 9 as 10 within the template?
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Seems like changing the 10 to 0d0+10 works &{template:simple} {{charname=Quaf}} {{rname=Constitution Save}} {{mod=+2}} {{r1=[[{1d20,0d0+10}kh1 +2[CON]]] }} {{normal=1}}
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
David is correct. When you use a group like { }kh1, the values inside the { } must either be all dice rolls, or all numbers. David's suggestion is a trick to change the 10 value so it looks like a dice roll to roll20, and so works properly.