Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Call of Cthulhu Group

I've really been wanting to play and at some point DM some Call of Cthulhu games, but haven't been able to find a group. Maybe someone out there that has some experience DMing Call of Cthulhu would be interested in starting up some sessions?
I've never played before but if you need another person I'll definitely play.
Im not sure if you are still looking for people,but I would be interested in playing.
Yea, I Recommend Paul, Hes pretty good at DMing. Played Dungeons and Dragons, Call of Cthulhu, Maid RPG and quite a few others already. Just to note this wasn't online though.
I've never played, but it sounds like something i would be willing to try.
I'd be interested in playing.
I would be interested in playing as well.
Im interested if there is still any room.
Im interested
definitely Paul, i would love to play under his dm, he just needs to stop being lazy
I love CoC! I'd be more than interested so let me know if you still need guys. I'd love to DM too although I'm a bit out of practice.
If someone is volunteering to DM, what edition would be used?
I have access to the Sixth Edition. I'd like to play a few games on roll20 before I DM though, so that I can get used to the interface enough to make sure I can keep a game running smoothly.