Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm handling something wrong. I have a self-made map with which I use dynamic lighting. I have building walls set with the square/polygonal tools to block light. When I switch to "Rejoin as player" with my DM account, everything looks exactly as it should (from what I imagined): But when I actually join with a player's account (with the player token being the little blue figure at the bottom left), it looks like this: This is BEFORE moving the icon anywhere, so it shouldn't really be explored like that. Even if I reset the fog, it looks like this: Which looks really weird with all the sharp edges, compared to the smooth fog/darkness from the GM account view. Am I doing something wrong here? How can I fix this? If this helps: The player token has darkvision, and the map has daylight mode on. The "openings" in the central building are windows, so it's correct that the player can look in there. But from my point of view it should look like in the first image (GM account view), not like the other two. Any help appreciated!