Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

None of my campaigns will load

Good Morning. I have 4 campaigns on my account. one is for testing one is for oneshots one is a campaign i am GM for and the last is a campaign i am a player in. Today I attempted to log into my GM campaign to setup some thing for my groups next session however it will not progress past the loading state I decided to check all the other games to see if they would load, unfortunately no luck, they all come up with the same loading screen and never progress. I have a game tomorrow night (approx 32 hours from now) any and all help / advice would be greatly appreciated.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Try turn off all browser extensions and see if it works. Try use the other official browser(Firefox or Chrome) and see if Roll20 works on that one. Do the rest of troubleshooting steps
Hi Andreas. I just had the chance to try again and now for some reason all my campaigns are working fine. No idea what the cause was. I haven't changed anything from earlier today. But thank you for your response