Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issue with a MArketplace purchase

Edited 1605207767
I tried to buy the new pathfinder AP Belly of the Black Whale (Agents of Edgewatch AP 5) this morning. It appears it charged me $10.60 twice and never unlocked the marketplace items. I put a ticket in but I never received an update. Please let me know what I need to do  1. get the second charge refunded 2. Get what I paid for Thanks in advance
Just bumping this up so I can get some help....two support tickets( 34601, 34753)  double charges and no item :)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Craig, I'll see if I can get some attention on this. You've done the right thing (opening a&nbsp; Help Center Request ), but you can also try emailing to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>. The team won't handle it in forum, due to privacy protection.
Thank you! The issue was resolved this morning!