Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Website search extremely slow and the results don't have filters

Edited 1605474901
The search on the forums is missing key features to basic web search: It doesn't show me my search keywords after the search runs. The search input should maintain that, or there should be a header of some kind that reiterates my search terms so I know they are correct There are no date or time to results, so I have no idea if what I'm looking at is from 5 minutes ago, or from 5 years ago It would be nice if there was some kind of highlight on the search results for my keywords I'm also finding the search feature takes a long time to run, and I'm on a really solid connection. Edit: The help center  part of the website does not suffer from these issues. That area has decent search results. Parity between the two would  solve the issues.
I have an issue where if I put starting soon for my search parameters, it shows me Tuesday games --- despite today being Sunday.  The search seems to be all jank at the moment.