Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Against the Aeon Throne - AP1: The Reach of Empire not showing up

A couple of quick questions, I grabbed the "Against the Aeon Throne - AP1: The Reach of Empire" when it was free a while back, created a game so I have it in a game but I messed around with it so I wanted to create another game to get a clean copy. But it is not available in my modules section or my add ons, when I look on the market place it says I do not own it and it is not given the Paizo discount either? I did create a ticket  35063 but thought I would ask here also.
Once the free period passed, the product is not available to you. Any games you created with it at the time will continue but you will not be able to create new games with it. Any time there is a free product, you should create a game and don't touch it, leaving it as a master copy. Then you can always use Copy Game to make a new game based off the master copy. If you bought the module from Paizo and have linked your Paizo account here on Roll20, you should see the discount. The help desk ticket is the way to go for that.