Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Paid][5E][Long-Term][Homebrew] Fantasy Homebrew on Wednesdays 5 PM GMT+1 or Sundays 6 PM GMT+1

Edited 1606219971
This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 USD per player per a 4-hour session via Paypal, prior to each session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. First session is free. Experienced DM looking for two groups of players for a Homebrew Campaign set in a fantasy world, Wednesdays at 5 PM GMT+1 and Sundays at 6 PM GMT+1 with each session lasting four hours. About the DM: I have many years of experience with adventures and themes of Dungeons and Dragons with two years of being a Dungeon Master on the Roll20 Platform. In those two years I have run numerous campaigns, including modules and long-term homebrew adventure, as well as dozens of arena-type games. I've played with both old and new players, helping many to have a better time experiencing the gift that I consider D&amp;D to truly be. I try to stick to the core rules, but I adapt to the changes in environment and to the players when the situation requires me to do so. I'm fine with UA and optional rules (except mystic). I adore roleplaying, but I understand players that tend to do things in a little quieter way. My adventures are supported by numerous self-made maps and pictures, and while they can't be considered a true work of art I do believe that they help in visualization and&nbsp; immersing the players in the world. The world itself adapts to the players, not in reverse, making them write their own stories along the way.&nbsp; The Campaign: The campaign is set in a homebrew world of Pantarhea, a medieval fantasy placed in one of the many realms of D&amp;D setting. Your character receives a letter inviting him/her to a peaceful land of Blueberry Hills, where great riches and fame await. With a pre-paid ticket allowing for a one-way voyage across the sea, it appears that a comfortable life can be achieved easily. However, as it usually happens, peace is a frail thing and those unfortunate enough to find themselves in the key moments in history might become entangled in political affairs which might change the fate of the world forever. Create a party. Battle through hordes of enemies. Explore unique dungeons and locations. Become a hero of the people or their worst nightmare. Discover secrets of ancient civilizations and the objects of power left behind, now for you to obtain and subdue to your will. Create a legend for bards to sing for generations to come. Your legend. ✪ The world is based on many fantasy stories I've made over the course of 10+ years, some rewarded in writing contests (luv ye my electronic junk). The maps are made with Dungeon Painter and shaded in graphic programs, while the pictures (around 150 for the time being) with Paint Tool SAI. Schedule: With some people interested in two different days (work-related reasons), I've split the time of the campaign, meaning that it can run two separate groups. Sessions for the first group will be held on Wednesdays 5 PM GMT+1 and sessions for the second group will be held on Sundays 6 PM GMT+1 . Sessions have a set time of four hours each, with a 5-minute break somewhere in the middle for people to grab a snack or make a cup of delicious tea. I expect the campaign to last over a year. Sunday Campaign is running. Wednesday Campaign will run starting from 25.11.2020 Rules: ✪ For voice chat we use discord. No need for cameras. ✪ Be friendly towards your fellow players and try to cooperate with them when in need. ✪ New players and veterans alike are welcome. I will gladly help people when asked. ✪ All official content as well as 99% of UA is fine by me. In case of using UA the DM must have a link to the utilized document. ✪ It's a homebrew world, so except homebrew creatures and homebrew races to appear once in a while. ✪ Since this is a paid campaign, attendance is expected. However, life is not always easy, and I realize that there might come a time when a player won't make it. If this happens after the payment is made, the credit goes towards the next session or I can try to return the money. Do keep in mind that missing a session directly affects the other players. Application: If you are interested in joining the campaign, please fill out the information below and post it in this thread, leave them in the LFG post related to the Wednesday or Sunday group or send me them via private message: Name: Age: Experience: Preferences: Triggers: What do you like about D&amp;D: Group &nbsp;(Wednesday or Sunday) : LFG Links: Wednesday Group: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/264093/tales-of-blueberry-hills-wednesday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/264093/tales-of-blueberry-hills-wednesday</a> Sunday Group: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/264092/tales-of-blueberry-hills-sunday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/264092/tales-of-blueberry-hills-sunday</a>
We already have two players for both the Wednesday and the Sunday group, meaning that we need two more for each to start. If we get two players for Sunday we can actually begin this week as in schedule (as for Wednesday, I don't expect to find two players overnight). If you have questions, you can post them here. If they are game/world/lore-related, check topics created for that purpose in the LFG links.
Just one more player needed to start the Wednesday campaign. Still looking for more players for both groups. An important detail that I forgot to include in the description - first session is free .
Name: Lewis Age:22 Experience: around 4 years Preferences: anything really, big fan of fighting&nbsp; Triggers: none What do you like about D&amp;D: making friends and being able to roleplay interesting characters Group &nbsp;(Wednesday or Sunday) : Sunday
Name: Tom Age: 31 Experience: Around 10 years experience, I began playing during 5e beta. Preferences: I enjoy challenging content like puzzles, higher CR monsters and deadly environmental hazards. Triggers: Meta-gaming. What do you like about D&amp;D: I love fantasy worlds and roleplaying fantasy characters. Group &nbsp;(Wednesday or Sunday) : Sunday

Edited 1606047872
Name: Stijn/Sy if its easier Age: 26 Experience: DND 5 e for about 3-4 years Preferences: I prefer immersive roleplay, challenging combat and the freedom to be creative in problem solving Triggers: Meta-gaming What do you like about D&amp;D: Being able to be whomever you want to be and to creating memories with an awesome party that youll never forget.&nbsp; Group &nbsp;(Wednesday or Sunday) : Sunday Note: I can start today if necessary, already have a character planned!&nbsp;
Sunday group is full (more than full tbh). I'll contact the other interested if a player leaves in the near weeks. Wednesday group still has free slots!
Wednesdays group for the win! We need 1 or 2 more players for a free session 0 tomorrow in.... 18 hours from when I post this! Homebrewed races (super cool ones) as well as all officials are allowed!

Edited 1606302784
Name: Lewis Age:22 Experience: around 4 years Preferences: anything really, big fan of fighting&nbsp; Triggers: none What do you like about D&amp;D: making friends and being able to roleplay interesting characters Group &nbsp;(Wednesday or Sunday) : wednesday