Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFM 5e Free Weds 7:30pm - 11:30pm PST

Game:  D&D 5e Campaign:  Custom starter campaign set in the Sword Coast Location:  Discord Virtual Tabletop:  Roll20 and Beyond20 for dice rolls Role Needed:  New Players Time:  Wednesday 7:30 PST to 11:30 PST Age:  18+ Greetings!   I am looking for (4) players who are new to Dungeons and Dragons and want to go through a custom starter campaign.  This campaign will advance your characters from levels 1 to 5 and will take approximately 6 weeks to complete.  Even though the campaign is rather short, it is packed full of lore and fully fleshed-out NPCs and villages set in the Northern Sword Coast.  With over 200 hours of writing and over 1000 hours of playtesting completely geared to help new players sink their teeth into D&D this is a great starting point.    As a player, you will need some free software.   DNDBeyond  for character sheets.   Roll20  for the virtual tabletop, and  Beyond20  Chrome or firefox web extension for dice rolls.  You will also need  Discord  as well, that is what we will use for voice communication.  I do require a decent mic and push to talk is enabled on the discord server to cut down on background noise.  I also ask that if you request a spot at the table, that you can commit to the full 6 weeks.  Because of the limitations of Roll20 and Beyond20, you must have a PC or laptop to play in this campaign.   If you're interested in playing please fill out the below information.  Name: Age: D&D Experience: Can you commit to 6 weeks: What interests you most about D&D: Discord Name:
Name: Annie Age: 23 D&D Experience: 1 4-hour pickup session this past Sunday Can you commit to 6 weeks: Yes, though I might end up a little late to a session if I have to pull some random overtime. This isn't too likely, but it is a possibility. What interests you most about D&D: I've been interested in playing ever since I started watching/listening to several DnD play shows, but I'm super new so I'm not even sure what my favorite part will be as a player. I think I lean more towards the roleplay aspect and the freedom to make wild choices, but I'm generally excited about everything. Discord Name: luoshenhua#3970
Name: Bradley O'Hanrahan Age: 45 D&D Experience: Have been a player and was a DM on Roll20 until recently. I've played D&D since AD&D. Can you commit to 6 weeks: Definitely! What interests you most about D&D: Everything! Developing Story, Roleplaying, Combat, Puzzles, World Building History, etc. Discord Name:  Bradley O'Hanrahan#6532 I'm available to start playing tomorrow night (November 18th). I'm on MST, so currently an hour ahead. Fine with the time too!
Name: Anca (but I usually go by character name in-game for simplicity's sake) Age: 50 D&D Experience: I played original D&D and AD&D, then played a couple of years in 3.5. Skipped ahead to last year when I got introduced to 5e and Roll20. I've been part of a few short games in the last year, and am currently in a game of Out of the Abyss on Sundays (about halfway through) I can commit to 6 weeks (working at home for the next few months makes that easy!) I love making character concepts and backstories and playing them out with others, and learning new things about my own characters after interacting with other players' characters. I really like the cooperation between the players and the DM to make a story enjoyable for all. Discord Name: Anca#3537 (I wasn't sure if by "new players" you meant haven't played much before, or you meant new to your game, so I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring, just in case.  No worries if you consider me not a "new player") Thank you for your consideration!