Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Plus and Lock buttons in character sheet have stopped working (Firefox)

I've recently switched from Chrome to Firefox, and have found that a short while after accessing a character sheet for the first time, the buttons that let you lock, unlock, and add something to a feature box simply stop responding to a click. I did do my research, and have gone through all the recommended solutions for this issue (Reinstalling Firefox, disabling extensions, clearing the cache), to no avail. Me and my DM are at our wits end with this issue, as whenever my character gets a new item or ability, he has to add in an empty feature for me to edit. Other players in the group are using this browser, and they do not have this problem. I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this. Thanks in advance!
Do you have the window popped out?  Those buttons only work if the window is not popped out.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can change the default setting for this on the in-game settings tab.
Alan said: Do you have the window popped out?  Those buttons only work if the window is not popped out. Nope, the character sheet is left in the browser keithcurtis said: You can change the default setting for this on the in-game settings tab. What setting am I looking to change?

Edited 1605730629
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
What sheet are you using.  Some sheet's include a "lock" or "edit" mode which could interfere with the repeating row features as well.  Just a guess.
∇ince said: What sheet are you using.  Some sheet's include a "lock" or "edit" mode which could interfere with the repeating row features as well.  Just a guess. D&D 5e Character sheet
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If I'm remembering rightly, the last time I saw this solved it was an issue with an extension or a plugin. Possibly an adblocker. But if you've reinstalled FF, I'm not really sure how that could be the case here, unless it hasn't removed itself cleanly? It's hard to see anything but the FF install as a likely culprit.
Oosh said: If I'm remembering rightly, the last time I saw this solved it was an issue with an extension or a plugin. Possibly an adblocker. But if you've reinstalled FF, I'm not really sure how that could be the case here, unless it hasn't removed itself cleanly? It's hard to see anything but the FF install as a likely culprit. It was working fine for a while after installing, both before and after getting my plugins. Then one day, it just kinda stopped, and I have no idea what caused it. That's when I reinstalled, and it didn't fix the problem.