Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Thank you for the 2d20 Conan sheet

I hope this is within the acceptable use of this forum. I just wanted to say thank you to Eric Carmody and Robert Waker for the work they've just released on a sheet for the Modiphius 2d20 "Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of". I don't know who you are, I got your names from the sheet, but I am grateful for the work you've done. Thank you.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's a good use of the forum. Its a post about roll20 character sheets, so it's on topic, and you don't just have to post about problems. Appreciation is always nice to see.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
It's refreshing to see people just come around and show appreciation to what we have, it's more rare than it should be. :D
Does anyone know where to submit issues for this nice new sheet?
Eric
Sheet Author
Hi folks ... sorry I didn’t see these posts before regarding the new Conan 2d20 sheet. Glad you like it.  Please send issues/requests my way. I’ll endeavor to address as feasible.  Cheers  Eric