Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D 5e or 3.5e or Pathfinder 1E] Player in search of any (Non-paid) games willing to take on another person. (Longterm or not)

So my name is Ray and I'm back at the grind again to look for a new group. The last one I was in, it wasn't fit for me. So now I am in search of a new one. I make sure my characters fit into the rules the GM sets for the campaign, I make sure they have a back story and that I research all the details about them before the session starts and I never try to dodge sessions or just ignore the party. This next character might just be a silent spell caster though. If you have a game that plays on any day of the week past 2:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) Then I am able to attend it without a problem. I play mainly 5E (Because I haven't been in many other game groups) but I am willing to learn systems like 3.5E or Pathfinder 1E(or 2E) if you are in a group running those games. If you have a spot or know anyone else that has a spot open in a game, then please do send me a private message or just message me here. Thank you for taking a look at the post if you did. I'll be here whenever anyone needs a player.
I'm just bumping this to let people know. I don't care if you're game is fantasy, sci-fi or whatever. I just wanna a join a game, if you're starting a new one or not. I'm here for whenever anyone needs a player with experience into DND5E
Hi! We are currently looking for a few people for our 5e campaign. You would be coming in to a new game. Our last was over a year, and we have plans to play a very long time. You sound exactly like the type of person for our game. Thurs nights at 6:30 to 10 central. We stream our sessions. Would be very excited to hear from you. KyngMoot#5454 is my discord if you would like to set up a small interview. 
Hey Ray! You might be interested in my game. It is an RP heavy game with some twists. Your approach to characters sounds like it could be a fit and I am a sucker for tricky concepts like a silent spell-caster. You can check out further details here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9520497/lfp-free-5ed-and-d-homebrew-experienceddm-weekly-sunday-7pmest-18-plus-looking-for-players-to-join-the-exploration-of-a-strange-and-dangerous-world-dot-dot-dot/?pageforid=9520497#post-9520497" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9520497/lfp-free-5ed-and-d-homebrew-experienceddm-weekly-sunday-7pmest-18-plus-looking-for-players-to-join-the-exploration-of-a-strange-and-dangerous-world-dot-dot-dot/?pageforid=9520497#post-9520497</a> &nbsp; Feel free to comment there, here, or message me directly.