Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a Dnd or Pathrinder group.

New to DnD & Pathfinder looking for a Free to play long term group. tried earlier in the year irl to find a group and then the issues started and our DM ghosted us when we moved to Discord. What I'm looking for in a group, hopefully lateish night, Though I can play when ever I don't work currently. I have quite a few medical issues that make it hard sometimes for me to know when and if i can attend, however I will do my best. Perfer a group of 18+ please.
Hi! We are currently looking for a few people for our 5e campaign. You would be coming in to a new game. Our last was over a year, and we have plans to play a very long time. You sound exactly like the type of person for our game. Thurs nights at 6:30 to 10 central. We stream our sessions. Would be very excited to hear from you. KyngMoot#5454 is my discord if you would like to set up a small interview.