Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheet Defaults, Welcome Package and AddPlayerCharacter

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just wondering if there's a reason the Welcome Package and AddPlayerCharacter scripts don't add character sheets with the defaults set for the games sheet and is this something that can be changed? For example, I use the Official Savage Worlds character sheet where I have it configured to show certain skills by default as well as change a few of the skill names. When I use the +Add button to add a character sheet, all those defaults are there when the new sheet is created. However, if a sheet is created by either of these two scripts, it's like the default sheet settings don't even exist.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't think any of those settings are available to the API, though I could be wrong. A workaround could be to use a sheet as a template, and add a bit of code to AddPlayerCharacter which pulls all the Attributes from your template sheet, and stores them as defaults for that sheet. It then applies them to a new sheet whenever it creates one.