Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player is unable to select their token, or use their character sheet even with access.

The player had access to their token and character sheet and had access to the character in their journal. It was the exact same with every other player, but this one player was unable to move or select their token. Furthermore, they were unable to click any skills and have them roll. Any advice on how to fix this?
Do they use Chrome? Since the last Chrome update i regulary experience a lag when clicking on screen elements. Sometimes it takes 10 seconds before i can start typing in the chat window.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Wizo, Select the actual, placed token they were unable to use. Verify that it still represents their sheet and that the sheet is still assigned to them. Usually this issue stems from a missed step in saving the default token, or someone dragging the token onto the tabletop from their character journal (incorrect) instead of the journal tab (correct).
I just replaced the token and will see if that fixes the issue next session. It was the first time we created the tokens so there wasn't a drag/drop issue. If this doesn't fix it I will keep you updated after this Sat game. Everything else is correct, so I hope that this works. Tyvm for your help!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Good luck. Post back if you have issues.