Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Player looking for a long term campaign (open to systems)

Hello everyone! I am a medium experienced player most experienced in 3.5 and 5e, big fan of 2e and pathfinder. I have a good mic and a good webcam comfortable with being on stream. my likes in game is politics roleplay puzzles and combat.  not a big fan of just pure chaotic evil murder hobo stuff. always try and make sure everyone gets what they want out of a session. also willing to do a "trail" period whatever that means to you, I understand the need to be picky and completely respect it :) I am mainly looking for free games but I am open to paid games just depends on the amount of interest.
Hey there, I have a 5e homebrew campaign in Sundays 8pm est if you are interested   My discord is joestar#5268

Edited 1606021825
Hi! We are currently looking for a few people for our 5e campaign. You would be coming in to a new game. Our last was over a year, and we have plans to play a very long time. You sound exactly like the type of person for our game. Thurs nights at 6:30 to 10 central. We stream our sessions. Would be very excited to hear from you. KyngMoot#5454 is my discord if you would like to set up a small interview. 
You might be interested in my game were politics and similar challenges are the focus of the game. While combat isn't the focus it happens with decent frequency. Also I am on the same page as you on the dislike of murder-hobo style games/ characters. More details here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9520497/lfp-free-5ed-and-d-homebrew-experienceddm-weekly-sunday-7pmest-18-plus-looking-for-players-to-join-the-exploration-of-a-strange-and-dangerous-world-dot-dot-dot/?pageforid=9520497#post-9520497" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9520497/lfp-free-5ed-and-d-homebrew-experienceddm-weekly-sunday-7pmest-18-plus-looking-for-players-to-join-the-exploration-of-a-strange-and-dangerous-world-dot-dot-dot/?pageforid=9520497#post-9520497</a> Feel free to contact me here, there, or message me directly.
I think you'd really enjoy games run by our Game Master for Hire, Gregory Crafts . Click the link for his bio, testimonials and reviews as well as all his open games or check out his Brutes in Shackled City &nbsp;Mondays at 7 PM PST twitch show to see his style.