Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[HELP]Its A trap hard lock after trap fires with sound

I have not added anything to the scripts and whenever Its a trap fires with a sound effect, immediately afterwards the api crashes hard and I have to restart the sandbox.   TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of null at Object.d20.textchat.doChatInput (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:158:1), <anonymous>:332:18) at sendChat (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1815:16) at outputConfig (apiscript.js:20247:16) at changeHandler (apiscript.js:20654:21) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1055:14) at updateLocalCache (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1345:18) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1557:7 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560
Do you have Roll20 Audio Master installed?
Yes I do.  I even created a new game and slowly added things in and it still seems to happen when audio is set as the "audio" setting in its a trap.  
I would use Roll20AM for the playing of the sound but I can't figure out how to get it to fire in the API slot in its a trap.  So instead I use its a traps option.  
I feel as though this new error with specifically the formatting of the sound entry inside the DM note for Its a trap is somehow related to the new interface for DM notes somehow.  I have done absolutely nothing different or added or changed anything in some of my sessions and now I'm forced to use roll20am to run the sound on trap triggers and even then I still get the error that its a trap can't find the sound "None" even though its set to None.  
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm not familiar with the script - what's the contents of the DM notes you're using?