Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Transmogrifier issue maybe?

1403566796

Edited 1403573890
I ran into a problem and am not sure if it is the way it is intended. I have a map page I would like to use from a campaign I created into another campaign that I did not create but was made a GM of. I am unfortunately unable to use the transmogrifier option at all with the second campaign. Is it because I was not the creator or just a bug in the system?
1403584640
Gid
Roll20 Team
You can only transfer items between campaigns that you created.
Will that ever change? I really want to reuse a page but unfortunately I'm going to have to remake it instead of just copying it.
1403585365
Gid
Roll20 Team
Doubtful. That measure is in place to prevent sharing of copyrighted content.
Wow, I didn't know that copyrighted materials could be swapped in such a way. Oh well.