Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Alien RPG (Fria Ligan) Character Sheet

OK, I looked for this but could not find it. Is it listed under something other than "Alien"?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Looks like it's Aliens under the Year Zero Engine.
Excellent. Thanks. I knew it was on there somewhere.
Hey RPG Pro's, i have a problem with the ALIEN RPG Charsheet, since some days the color has changed and the text in the sheet is another. Sometimes the Char Sheet page does not load at all, and i have to relog the campaign. Does somebody have similar problems or even knows the solution for this problem? 

Edited 1606318248
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Chris B. said: Hey RPG Pro's, i have a problem with the ALIEN RPG Charsheet, since some days the color has changed and the text in the sheet is another. Sometimes the Char Sheet page does not load at all, and i have to relog the campaign. Does somebody have similar problems or even knows the solution for this problem?  It seems someone added Translations to the Character sheet some days ago , and the the usual Roll20 scripts to generate the translation files for other languages wasn't done, so the sheet currently only looks normal if you have account in English or French. Temporary Workaround: Set your account to English when playing with the Alien sheet, until the fix is made. Edit: Fix submitted , to Roll20. The sheet should be back to normal in by next week's Tuesday/Wednesday at latest, depending on when Roll20 merges & rolls out my fix. Earlier they did these once a week, but they are slowly moving towards updating sheets more than once a week, so it's hard to tell.
Thy, Problem solved. 😀👍