Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] [D&D3.5] I am paying for the whole group but need a DM

Like the title says I am paying for a group of players. The problem I am having is that I need a DM for the game. Please contact me with rates and anything else that you need to tell me
Are you open to playing D&D 5e instead of 3.5? If so, check out my Roll20 Profile Page .
Unfortunately not

Edited 1606709221
Gah don't do that (pay for the group). My RL stuff is preventing me from doing much atm but I wouldn't mind running a group through a one-shot or even an adventure arc/module.   Sundays and Wednesdays are currently a no go but the other days are workable. Pacific Time (GMT -7/-8) over here but can run most morning/afternoon/evenings.   If you don't already have someone booked feel free to PM me (oh but please include "3.5 DM request" in the subject) I get a lot of requests for games and my memory is not that great :) That way we can discuss a few details (settings?  character creation guidelines?  what kind of game? ) and see if I my DM style is what you are looking for.  EDIT: Congrats to the winner.  I've only got 40 years of DM experience all the way back to first edition, Gencon experience, have 3.5 tournament adventure published for Living Greyhawk, I use integrated audio, video, sound fx and animations.  And I don't charge.  Just do it for the love of the game. 
My name is Shouray, I'm a 20 year old Law Student, and I've been DMing D&D for around six years at this point. I have experience with D&D 3.5, 4e, 5e and many other RPGs. My games have ranged from casual to ultra-serious, from Comedy to Horror and from level 1 to level 20. I love RPGs and I love storytelling, so I should be a good pick for your group. I have approximately 1000 hours of play on Roll20 alone, with experience DMing in real life as well as on a game called "Tabletop Simulator", where I have a further 1000 hours. Roleplaying is an escape for me, and in hectic times like the one we live in today, I think we all need an escape.      My Playstyle: There is a range to my playstyle. I can run a railroad story based game just as well as a sandbox go-anywhere-do-anything type game, and I'm decent at homebrewing settings of my own as well as playing already established modules. I own pretty much all released D&D books and can import in spells and information for you to peruse. For groups that like maps, I can provide battlemaps as well as city-maps for ease of reference but if you like theatre-of-the-mind, I can do that pretty well too. I can run Paranoia, D&D 5e, 4e, 3.5e, Shadowrun(bit rusty with that one, ahahaha), Call of Cthulhu 7e, Delta Green, Dungeon World and many more. If you have a game in mind, you're welcome to ask!          What to expect in a game I run -> A long term game that runs consistently every week for a long time. -> Rewarding of unique solutions and deviations from the story based on your actions. -> Your actions actually changing the world around you. -> Going entirely homebrew if needed. -> Rule of Cool being honored. -> A serious enviroment for roleplaying and yet having fun as much as we can. -> A memorable time that you will hopefully enjoy. -> Lots of Roleplay.        What I provide in my games: I use animated battlemaps when the chance arises I have Syrinscape and Music that I load into Roll20 individually with a curated playlist depending on the game you're playing I'm always available, at any given time I import any and everything that you may need I will homebrew classes, races or subclasses with you to make sure you enjoy the game I always have Dynamic Lighting based battlemaps for any combat that you might go through I consider myself a decent storyteller and also decent at improvisation I own all the modules available on Roll20 and have put alot of my own money into them I will make token macros for anything that your character can do to make things easier. Hope you'll consider me for your group! You can contact me on Discord at  OriginalUsername#4148 if you're interested. (My sessions typically are 15$ per player. That's something we can talk about though!)
Alright the DM for the group has been chosen.