Greetings, adventurers. I am an experienced 5e DM based in Europe, DMing in English over Roll20 (and Discord for audio). I am wrapping up a couple of campaigns right now (the Giant Lords and the evil drow slavers are about to be put in their place, I am glad to add), and planning my next projects. I am hoping to find existing, cohesive groups who need a DM, rather than having to bring a group of random players together. Perhaps groups that have been forced to play online by current circumstances, groups of friends who are looking to try something new, or a group that wants to give their old DM a rest. About my play style: I run mostly published adventures/modules, either from WOTC or 3rd parties, that I adopt to incorporate player character backgrounds and stories, or, sometimes, adjust for players that are already familiar with the "canon" version. I am very much a Rules as Intended DM. I have taught many new players, but I prefer to do that in groups of new players where everyone is learning together, as I don't want to frustrate experienced players with long talks about mechanics and rules. This is one reason that I prefer to take on players as a group rather than individual.  I own a lot of the official 5e content published, and I can offer any pre-written module that the group might be interested in. Again, I would rather put the group together first and see what people are in the mood for. I like to create characters together during session zero, to emphasize group cohesion and to ensure characters are connected to the campaign theme and motivated by the goals of the campaign. I prefer relatively small groups, and will not run for more than 5 players.  If any of this sounds interesting, please send me a message and tell me what you and your group are looking for.