Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The avatars at the bottom of the page are missing, so I can't drag an individual to a separate map (checked, I have them turned on.) The DM ribbon is also missing from the maps section, so I can't change my landing page. It's making it hard to prep a map as I can't re-join as a player without changing the location of everyone, which I don't want to do in case they pop in. Anyone else seeing this?
Huh, should have tried this. It's only 'names only' that removes them entirely. Large/small is working. 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I have to admit I haven't tested today, but I could drag the name (with the Names Only setting active) to split the party.  The player ribbon is visible for me as always.  There is no DM ribbon. If you are using 3rd party extensions, you may have an issue there.