Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D 5e][Phandalin Adventures]

Game : D&D 5e Campaign : A Homebrew version of Lost Mine of Phandelver and Dragon of Icespire Peak Voice : Discord Virtual Tabletop : Roll20 Looking for : Players Cost :  One-time payment of $10.00 Experience Required : None Good day adventurers new and old.   I am going to be running Lost Mine of Phandelver and Dragon of Icespire Peak together in a single campaign taking the best from both adventures and also adding in my own personal homebrew storytelling.  The campaign will last anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks depending on how much the party digs into the side quests.  This campaign is perfect for experienced players and new players alike, and even if you've played Lost Mine or Icespire it does not matter, it's been re-written enough that it will feel like a completely new experience.   There is a  ONE TIME  $10.00 charge to play, this is just to help me offset the cost of purchasing books on both DNDBeyond and Roll20.  Also, I do share my content on DNDBeyond, so you will have direct access to your contribution as well as the ability to play in a fully fleshed out, fully voice acted "to the best of my ability" adventure.   I have been DMing full time now for about 3 years, and up to this point I've never charged for games.  With a new wave of Covid coming around my personal business has been impacted significantly, that's why I'm charging the one-time fee for this game.  It's just there to cover the cost of purchasing more books so I can DM more adventures for my players.   If you're interested in joining the adventure simply reply to the questions below and I will reach out to you!  Name: Experience: Are you 18+: Discord Name (Please be sure to remember to add the numbers):
Name: Rowan Experience: 25+ years Are you 18+: Yes Discord Name (Please be sure to remember to add the numbers): RC1988#6721
Hello! I'm quite new to dnd but I love rp and I'm willing to learn from the other players. My bf is an experienced player and we've played on roll20. We'd like to join the campaign! Any day after 6 pm (CST) would work for us! Name: Jojo Experience: 6 months Are you 18+: yes Discord Name (Please be sure to remember to add the numbers): Jojo #0802 Name: Michael Experience: 5+ years Are you 18+: yes Discord Name (Please be sure to remember to add the numbers): Pence 2020 #2765