Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide

I just purchased Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide and whild browsing through it I clicked on Rules. I am using the Roll20 Character sheet and was in Dragon Heist. I was looking at the Waterdeep entry and clicked on Rules in the upper left corner. I got the following error code: An error was encountered Don't worry; it's not like you triggered the end of the world...right? If you message us about the error, please give us the error ID below so we can look it up: f0f4e168941c4128a890b89f8fb71289
An error was encountered Don't worry; it's not like you triggered the end of the world...right? If you message us about the error, please give us the error ID below so we can look it up: e3adb7ac308747179b24d8caa822d452
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You should report this through a  Help Center Request . That will generate a ticket. FWIW, the "Rules" link is probably an autolink. They are notoriously bad. I know the team is considering ways to improve that system, but you'll probably get better results by sticking with the high-level links.
I tried to submit a Help Center Request but with the amount of hoops they want me to jump through I'll just wait until someone else submits it and gets it fixed. I am a crotchety old man and don't feel like I should have to put out extra effort in order for a purchased product to work. I paid my money and I was hoping for quality. BTW: I am a retired Software Engineer and these sort of things would not be tolerated in a released product. (Sorry to dump on you.)
Okay, so I have submitted an bug report.