Just as the title says, Soramus/Ino here again seeking to start yet another group and game. I have 28 years experience as a dungeon master, have over 15+ paid games a week and am looking to start a unique campaign, I had a few games I transferred from pf1e to pf2e but never thought until this week to convert a cool 5e module (stories are better then pf2e's modules) into a pathfinder 2nd edition game, so that is exactly what I am going to do. Ive got this sweet Friday night slot open for this venture, so I am opening myself to pm's for anyone who is interested in voting for what module we play and if you are interested. Willing to wait until we have a group, do a solid building character session and than start after mutually agreeing to the game. Sessions will be 15$ a session per person, with a max of 5 players. Modules I have run a lot in order of most run :    Dungeon of the Mad Mage  Dragon Heist Odyssey of the Dragonlords Rime of the Frostmaiden  Journey to Ragnarok Curse of Strahd  Princes of the Apocalypse Out of the Abyss  Also willing to try another suggestion if anyone has any ideas.   Sessions run for this group will require payment to the Game Master at the rate of $15 per person, per session . Paid at The Patreon or Cash app of the Game Master. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any privacy arrangements.