Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

initiative modifiers

I'm trying to use an equipment mod to adjust initiative on a 5e character sheet.  Under the equipment I've tried "initiative_bonus:+2", I've tried "initiative: +2", I've tried "initiative_mod: +2" and just about everything else I can think of in both the "prop" field and the "mod" field.  Other than typing it as a permanent modification in the attributes list, I haven't been able to get it to show up on the character sheet. Suggestions?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't think that is one of the equipment-modifiable fields. If you can think of a standard magic item that does this, you can try dragging that onto the character sheet and see what syntax it yields, but I don't think this is the case.
Thanks Keithcurtis, I appreciate it.  I had found a couple of lists that implied this but I was hoping they were just incomplete.  I guess we'll do it the hard way.  
The Big Monster just left
Ref. Door in Front of 5 (1612)