Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1P] [Free] Descent into Avernus needs one replacement

Long story short, began a DiA game, ran it until level 5, we are entering hell next week, and i found out one of the players read the entire module start to finish and ruined it for themself and then began saying things outloud to ruin it for others. So i am forced to remove them. Game time is 7pm saturday, i make use of many variant rules. Encumbrance, Gritty Rest, house rule on KOs, and more. Looking for 1 adult who can attend the time slot of 7pm saturdays, eastern time, and get along with an adult group of dnd players. Avernus due to its nature is somewhat graphic and hellish, so dont be easily weirded out or triggered by descriptions of violence and torture. That you DIDNT read the adventure should be an obvious req, please inform of what story beats you do know (like if you know X or Y about the adventure from marketing or what have you)
Hello, Sorry to hear about your troubles. I am interested in joining. I know nothing about the module but have been playing since 4e. Please let me know if you want to do an interview. I would also like to know more about your house rules as well. 
Feel free to send me a PM detailing your house rules. I'm a mature long-time (40yrs) D&D player who thoroughly understands table/online etiquette and how NOT to ruin the game for others. I don't know anything about Descent Into Avernus aside from what you've mentioned about going into hell, which is kind of obvious from the title, LOL. I am okay with torture-related content IF it's not perpetrated by evil-aligned player characters. I can deal with fighting evil creatures, but I don't want to be allied with evil party members. Let me know if you're running an "evil" campaign; that's not for me and I shouldn't be involved. Aside from that I have no reservations.
Hi. Is this still an open opportunity? Whatever your process is to vet I am ok with. I qualify so far from your post.