Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

December 06 AD 2020; Tabletop Audio library needs updating.

Edited 1607292517
TT-audio has a bunch of new material which has yet to reach the juke-box.  -ahem- I think that should be adressed soon. Hmmm? Just a "POLITE" request from a paying member , on behalf of myself and the free-users who's 100mb (which is an insult, BTW) storage doesn't allow for their own muzak.
So is this a request to update the audio library with additional functionality. Or is this a request for a larger amount of storage to be made available for each user?
Farling said: So is this a request to update the audio library with additional functionality. Or is this a request for a larger amount of storage to be made available for each user? LOL... yes to both. I don't NEED the 3 gigs when I became a paying subscriber...but I became a paying subscriber (by passing-hat around to my players which I really REALLY felt horrible for doing) because the off-site juke-box (which served well) was s**tcanned and the admins kept the free users at an obscenely low storage rate... My CALCULATOR has 100mb, heck I work with image files in GimP which reach upwards of 50mb per file, and your average UK trance song (or prog rock song from 70's) is around 10 mb per song. -ahem- Rant over. But yes, it would be awfully NICE of the admins to update the Table Top Audio library since it's been several months since the last update.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .