Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1M] Masks (Wednesdays: 10am - 2pm EST)

Who We Are: We are a small streaming group that gets together twice a week and runs anywhere from 5-6 games between those days. We've been operating for nearly 8 years now and have explored a plethora  (and we know what that word means!)  of games. In our continued quest to try anything, we have decided that Masks is just the game to try out... Who We Are ... Looking For: We need up one more person to fill our ranks in an ongoing game. Knowledge of the system is not a must. All they need to be is personable and willing to get along with other people. That's not asking too much, is it? Is That All? Well, obviously not all... Being that we are a streaming group that does cam'd streams, anyone looking to join would need to be able to verify that they have a functioning camera of some sort and could use it every game day without issue. Acceptable voice quality is also a must... ... Oh! Of course, and you must also be willing to commit to Wednesdays at the appointed time listed above. Failing that, being able to give forewarning of absence is equally important! With all that said, post below if all these things above are agreeable to you or even if you just have a question. Like Motel 6, we'll keep the light on for you!
Hey there, old PbtA-head here. I could make the aforementioned time as I am in CST time zone and have an excellent knowledge of Masks and other PbtA properties. The only thing is I am a big stickler against time travel so I'm not a fan of participating in games with the Harbinger or Innocent Playbooks as both pull me out of the gaming headspace. I also have some safety lines/veils I'd need to make sure everyone was on the same page.  Been into Masks since the Kickstarter and even have a few custom Villain moves to play the game from a H.I.V.E. and Brotherhood of Evil manners to humanize villain characters.  Otherwise I have a working camera, don't mind using it, and a headset to join in. Hopefully I don't come off as too stuffy with the time travel dislike but I have rarely found comics do it well. I'd much rather avoid a Marville type scenario! :p