Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

One of my game's isn't loading this morning

Edited 1607453716
When I launch one of my games, I have a vertical scroll bar drawing down the middle of my window. No matter how I scroll it doesn't move and no graphics appear. My avatar is now full sized (not name-only, as it once was). All four of my "maps" in the game are the same, as is any new map I create. What's more, several other of my settings have been changed, like "pan" instead of "zoom" for "Use Scroll To". I put a lot of work into this game. The Exit Game button isn't even working. All my other games seem to be launching and exiting just fine. Can it be recovered? Thanks --Andy
It also happens for only one of my campaigns, the others work like usual. It also happened only 20 Minutes ago, that the campaign is not working anymore? :(
Same here, all games with custom charsheet don't load. A few hours before, all worked well.

Edited 1607454020
My game doesn't use any custom character sheets or scripts of any kind. I am using a custom token marker set. My handouts are all there but my macros are gone as are my tokens that have been loaded into the game. Clicking on Premium Assets or My Library does nothing.
Here is the link&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/8623210/hbandpw-panzer-korps-project" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/8623210/hbandpw-panzer-korps-project</a>
Hello ! I have the same problem: all game with custom Character sheets doesn't loading, and the game with official, or no character sheet load correctly
Has anyone's game opened but looked corrupted? My game opens but settings have been changed and the four maps I have are empty, even though their "thumbnails" still appear in the map gallery. My handouts are there but not my scripts. Its like part of the game was wiped and other parts left intact.
I hope no.. all my story is on my main game... I can't open my game..
Unable to load my Primary game either&nbsp;
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
It looks like Ludovic C. is on the right track.&nbsp; Any game using a set character sheet loads fine for me.&nbsp; Any game set to custom doesn't load correctly, even ignoring avatar settings in the game configuration.

Edited 1607456608
Oh wow! I just checked my game's settings and somehow my Character Sheet Template had been set to Custom (I've never set it to Custom). When I changed it to None and saved, my game now opens fine. I can confirm then that it is an issue with setting Character Sheet Template to Custom. Not sure how my setting got changed to Custom but I'm glad my game opens now!
Hey everyone! We are currently investigating this issue now. Could you provide a link to games where you are actively having this issue? Thanks! We will be keeping an eye on this thread here . As such we will be closing this thread to keep things consolidated.