Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][EST][18+][Traveler or other scifi systems][40k]

To explain the kind of thing I am looking for and enjoy doing; I like being the purser (read: 'accountant') for the group in traveler and often end up doing it. I get a fair bit of enjoyment from balancing the books and calculating and automating the book keeping so every one else doesn't have to in game.  I like helping out the GM were i can and i will do my dam best to show up on time regularly. What am i like as a player?: To put it simply i am willing to play whatever the group needs and hell; i like being a support character. I am adaptable and dont mind changing to adapting to fit the group/GM so long as i am given time to set my expectations and am aware of what im walking into. I will do my best to bring creative and interesting characters to the table, taking into account were the group currently is and what they need to try to make a character that is easy to slide in and doesn't need GM hand waving to fit into the story; if you want i will write a multi page story or log from that characters perspective or someone else's about them . Why am i making the post?: i am bored and im looking for a solid game to fill my Sundays that gives me something fun to do and is reliably going to be happening. What types of systems am i looking for: 40k Traveler stars without number any sci-fi system General information: name: Owen Age: 19  discord:  Gordon519#6850
Hello.  I run a star trek adventures games on Wed eve.  8 pm est.  if you would like to learn the system and join the game, you can pm here or on discord.  we use discord for voice in the game.  RRW95357#6670.  very understandable, if you couldn't make tonights game.