Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Settings - Aura bug

On the token settings page there are two fields for setting auras.  Both fields say "diameter" in ft.  In both cases, if you enter a value, the system actually does radius, not diameter.  For example: That second image shows the aura as 15' diameter   This should be an easy fix - just change the wording to "Radius" instead of "Diameter."
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This has been reported a couple of times on the official feedback thread for the feature. My guess is that this and other fixes are waiting for the next code deploy.
Thanks for letting me know. I did a search but didn't see it turn up.  I don't know if it hurts or helps to have one more person complain about it in another thread. :-)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
In general, neither. The devs have two main sources of feedback: Official feedback threads, which are curated, and a  Help Center Request , which automatically creates a ticket. Open forum posts are generally not noticed unless they become very large (i.e. lots of people are reporting a problem). FWIW, the official feedback thread for the new token and page interfaces is here , if you'd like to follow progress.