Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP for Pathfinder 630pm PST (Thursday) - Fighter (Carrion Crown)

Edited 1403750962
This is an ongoing and weekly game and we are close to finishing module I. Please have at least a microphone, able to use Skype, and either able to give me your cell phone # to TEXT me if you're ever late or can't make it. If you can't provide a phone number, please understand that this is a committment and give me minimally 4 hours in advance notice that you can't make it or will be late. The game goes from 6:30pm and generally ends at 10pm PST. However, because our fighter was on CST time, we may go a little over. All of us are adults and I'm a *very* lenient GM and not a rules lawyer. Let me know if you have any specifications or requests or questions and I can try and come up with some kind of solution. Onto the campaign: Carrion Crown is a horror adventure path that starts in Ravengro, a small city in the southwest of Ustalav. You have come at the behest of a letter that your dear old friend, Professor Lorrimor, has passed away. Mysterious dealings have occurred and the party has found out that he did not die by random occurrences, but at the hands of an old necromantic cult: The Whispering Way. Currently, the party is in the prison of Harrowstone and investigating why the Whispering Way could be here. Three of five haunts have been defeated and only two remain. Can the heroes defeat the evils of Harrowstone and protect the town of Ravengro? You are the current fighter in the group named Davok (which can be renamed). Please understand that while this is a published adventure path, I have put my own twist on this with a mythical adventure that only these six party members can complete. Each one of the characters in the party have received artifacts that have been bestowed upon them and they don't know why they found these items. If you have Herolab, great. I can email you the .por as well as the custom .user file with all of the artifacts in them. If not, that's okay. I can provide stats if you use Mythweaver. Thanks!
Giving this a bump. Game is tonight. The group will be finishing up module I tonight and will be encountering their first mythical ...encounter? ;o)
You're only allowing a fighter, right?
Yush. The new player would be taking over the character. :o)
so we would be taking over said character, or would we be making a new fighter?
Taking over the character.
I am here to fill in?