Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Paid] Even more Curse of Strahd (Tue 6PM GMT+1)

Edited 1607855651
&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of&nbsp; $8 USD &nbsp;per player per a&nbsp; 3-hour &nbsp;session via Paypal, prior to each session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. About the Module: Adventurers are mysteriously drawn to the realm of Barovia&nbsp;which is surrounded by deadly fog and ruled by the vampire wizard Strahd von Zarovich. This gothic adventure takes the players on a course through Barovia that culminates with a vampire hunt inside Castle Ravenloft. Using a deck of tarokka cards, the Dungeon Master&nbsp;can randomize parts of the adventure such as the identity of a powerful ally, the placement of important magic items&nbsp;across Barovia, and Strahd's location. This adventure module is designed to take four to six player characters from 1st level to 10th level. About the DM: I have many years of experience with adventures and themes of Dungeons and Dragons with two years of being a Dungeon Master on the Roll20 Platform. In those two years I have run numerous campaigns, including modules and long-term homebrew adventure, as well as dozens of arena-type games. I've played with both old and new players, helping many to have a better time experiencing the gift that I consider D&amp;D to truly be. I try to stick to the core rules, but I adapt to the changes in environment and to the players when the situation requires me to do so. I'm fine with UA and optional rules (except mystic). I adore roleplaying, but I understand players that tend to do things in a little quieter way. Rules: ✪ For voice chat we use discord. No need for cameras. ✪ Be friendly towards your fellow players and try to cooperate with them when in need. ✪ New players and veterans alike are welcome. I will gladly help people when asked. ✪ All official content as well as 99% of UA is fine by me. In case of using UA the DM must have a link to the utilized document. ✪ Since this is a paid campaign, attendance is expected. However, life is not always easy, and I realize that there might come a time when a player won't make it. If this happens after the payment is made, the credit goes towards the next session or I can try to return the money. Do keep in mind that missing a session directly affects the other players. Application: If you are interested in joining the campaign, please fill out the information below and post it in this thread, leave them in the LFG post or send me them via private message: Name/Nickname (how do you wish do be called): Age: Experience: Preferences (what do you want to see): Triggers (what you do not want to see): Link to the LFP topic: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/268032/curse-of-strahd-tue" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/268032/curse-of-strahd-tue</a>
Important thing I forgot to mention - we are skipping the Death House and starting at level 3, plunging straight into the dark of Barovia. (2-3 free slots left)

Edited 1607685486
Name/Nickname: Salamah/Mnam Age:30 Experience: I start Playing D&amp;D and using Roll20 early this year. Preferences (what do you want to see): I like Roleplaying and a good introduction from the Player and their PC. Triggers (what you do not want to see): I don't like to see someone interpreting not in his turn or middle RP for no reason.

Edited 1607942749
Looks like we have a time-flexible people for now, with both Tuesday and Wednesday being an option. If there is a person who joins before the first session and prefers the games to take place on Wednesday rather than Tuesday, I will switch the date of this campaign to Wednesday. &nbsp;Tuesday it is. Also, as to why skipping the Death House - too high death rate for an introduction (might discourage new/beginner players).&nbsp; *I was also told that link to the LFP post show up the "not authorized" bug even tho it's proper. In case this happens again please let me know.
Session starts tomorrow - there is only one more slot left.
We could do with more party members. The game is 2 sessions in (next one to take place 29.12.2020). If interested, message me for details. First session is always free so you can check if you like it, no matter when you join.
Slots are still open. The game is 3 sessions in, the first session is free for any who join to check if they like the party and the story. Message me if interested.
We have one more slot open. The next game takes place today at the scheduled time (7.5 h from now).&nbsp;
The party could use one more player (4 sessions in). Since they already moved past several lore-important stories the players who decide to join will not only benefit from their first session being free to check if they like the party/story, but also the price of the future ones being cut in half (4$ instead of 8$) until the end of the campaign. If interested, contact me for details.