You sit in a passenger car of the train heading for Malifaux, your trusted six shooter by your side and identification papers clutched in hand. Things might finally be looking up for you as you prepare to start a new life through the breach, in the new world ahead! After all, things there couldn't really be as bad as the stores you have been told could they? Surely such bedtime stories of monsters and walking dead are meant to keep children in line rather than actual fact. At least they can't be nearly as bad as the secrets you are running from. You are positive that your life is about to change! hopefully for the best. Through the Breach is the new RPG by Wyrd set in the world of Malifaux Miniature Skirmish game. Through The Breach is a card based RPG where the players take on the roles of Fated, characters who are destined to embrace or change their foretold fate. The setting is, at its hart, a Weird-west setting with steampunk, lovecraftian, victorian, gothic, and horror elements. - I am looking for 4 to 5 players for the game. - Weekly sessions with game time negotiable but would prefer evenings and not Friday or Saturday. Im EST [GMT -4] - New players welcome as I will be teaching the rules and setting, and we will do character creation in first session. - Game will be run over Google+ with Roll20. - Voice capability is required and Video is highly recommended as I prefer to actually look at people when I run games. Please post here or PM me any questions.