Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG World of Darkness, European friendly time.

Edited 1404396542
An experienced roleplayer (6-7 years playing) is looking for a WoD game. Preferably Vampire: Requiem or Vampire: The Masquerade / Dark Ages. Also interested in Geist: The Sin Eaters or Demon: The Descent. Maybe you will be able to interest me in other splats. Adding Werewolf, the Apocalypse after skimming throug W20. Looks interesting. I'm free almost all weekdays (currently only Thursday is a no go) and Saturdays. I like immersion and freedom of action, and put roleplaying before rollplaying. Voice is a must (prefer skype). I don't own a webcam. You can contact me via skype: vnergalv, here on the LFG forums, or via PM. Thanks for reading.
BUMP!
How about a bump?
For the bumps!
BOMB ... erm... BUMP!
Will keep bumping!
BUMP!
Another bump. Added W20 to the list.
D'you know Russian? Just a little... If do I can join you in my nWoD Campaign (God-Machine rules with conversion to VtR B&S in the sequel)...
Next bump incoming!
Roll out the bumps!

Edited 1406860633
I would like to join the bump team :) Bump