Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Where is the Waterdeep map for Roll20's Dragon Heist module?

Howdy- Bought the roll20 Dragon heist module and there is no map of waterdeep, in my physical copy there is a large map. I would think that since I paid 50 bucks for the module I would get the map included.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Have you checked the Pages Tab? There is a huge beautiful map there, with labels on the GM layer.
hi- checked in the tabs and the Waterdeep map  is labeled on that page but what I get is the warehouse layout where the kenkoo are at and where Rienar neverembers is hiding.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Create a new instance of the module and see if it is there and was not somehow deleted. If so, you can Transmogrify it into your campaign. It should look like this in the page toolbar:
ok will do.