Phalantar’s Philtres and Components purchased a dozen dinosaur eggs from a band of adventurers recently back from the Bhanga Jungles. The eggs were intended for use as potion ingredients and were left in a warm laboratory overnight. Through sheer chance, the eggs had remained warm and undamaged on their long journey from the jungle. That night, the eggs hatched, and 12 tanystropheuses escaped into the city sewers via the laboratory’s garbage chute. Phalantar reported the incident to local authorities immediately (indeed failing to do so would probably cost him his business license). Phalantar is offering a reward of 500gp for each living dinosaur or 100gp for each dead one. The trading guild is not at all pleased about news of dinosaurs in the sewers. Local authorities have enough creatures to contend with in the sewers without carless shopkeepers adding more. The guild is offering a reward of 200gp (dead or alive) for the dinosaurs, to be paid in addition to Phalantar’s reward. This homebrew world is expansive and detailed, and I have almost an entire book written. This is not a poorly unified, scattershot collection of “notes” and “it’s all in my head”. No, I have well over 200 pages written, maps, adventures, classes, races, rich history and lore. It is not entirely complete, but there is plenty there to build characters and draw adventures from. And I'd love to update anything you wish to use, so feel free to keep me busy on it. Session 0 to be held on 01.05.21 First adventure on 01.12.21 Seeking 4-6 players Fee: $10/session submitted via Paypal; 1st game free 30+ years DM experience, started in 1989 This will be a 4-5 session adventure 4 hours each Laid back, respectful, and inclusive atmosphere for all Expansive posttechnology world High magic (for infrastructure, no difference for PC's), global communication, fast global travel, spacefaring Players get (Core/homebrew) + 1st party supplements to build PC’s; no 3rd party I roll PC stats only, then players roll everything else in roll20 Non-vancian magic (memorize like normal but don't forget) No ability score bumps at level 4; no ability bumps from feats; players can train abilities as a downtime activity at any time up to normal limits Consent/accessibility: mostly rated r, normal dnd violence levels, fade to black or off-camera for taboo subjects, let me know what’s off-limits and I can accommodate you easily Pro Roll20 using Discord for Chat System Requirements: Desktop or Laptop manufactured after 2010, Chrome or Firefox, GOOD mic (I don’t want too much background noise, please!), web cam preferred but not necessary Use my google form link or PM me for more details:&nbsp; <a href="https://forms.gle/7bgz9GBjbRuZPXk4A" rel="nofollow">https://forms.gle/7bgz9GBjbRuZPXk4A</a>