Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5E Character Sheets With Honor And Sanity

The 5E dungeon masters guilde has a swarm of alternate rules that actually make the game way better and more real.  I was going to run a new 5e campaign incorporating many of these rules, including using the added abilities of HONOR and SANITY.  How ever there is no character sheet I can find that incorporates this feature.  I was surprised considering how long 5e has been out, and how popular it is.  I am hoping if some adventurous programmer would be willing to tackle this feat.  The character-mancer would be gold, but I would take any interactive character sheet. I specifically only want to use the Sanity ability, with all the insanity charts, what a waste nobody uses these awesome rules.    Any Takers :)
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The main 5E sheet have option to turn on spots for Honor and Sanity tracking, but it's something you need to change on the Game Setting page, where you choose which sheet you use for a game. It's one of the few settings that can't be channged directly on the sheet individually, but need to change the game settings for the campaign. Probably not well documented. The options are at the bottom of the list of sheet default options.
Thanks Guy appreciate it.  I did not even notice that.