Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Better formatting tools for text documents.

I'm sorry but trying to type anything in the handout notes formatting on roll20 is beyond infuriating.  Things move where they should, whenever they want, bullet points move the entire page at times, its nearly impossible to make anything formatted to look nice at all.  Unless you are just writing a block of plain text you may as well link to a google drive document. 
I had notes in one handout and wanted to move them to another so I could show my players later.  I did the normal thing, copy then paste.  When I clicked in the new document and hit control V it made a new uneditable popup with that detail, and erased an hours worth of work in the other, leaving the note page I had pasted it into completly blank.