Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

giving control

If I have a PLUS level account, can I let someone else (who has the free version) GM a game? What will they have in terms of utilities and control?
Dave L. said: If I have a PLUS level account, can I let someone else (who has the free version) GM a game? What will they have in terms of utilities and control? You can set any number of players as GMs for your created campaigns. They'll have access to everything provided in the campaign except for your library of images and sound files. All sounds that have been added to the campaign is set for them to edit, however, your images that are tied to your account cannot be accessed by your other GMs. They'll have to add their own images in which will be part of their account's own image storage (Library) This goes for sound/music as well. Any songs or sounds you have yet added to your campaign in the JukeBox section will not be optional for your other GMs to work with -- this makes them have to use their own Library of sounds to add.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
A promoted GM also does not have access to the Game Settings page.