Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Paid][One-Shot] To the Goblin Mines (Monday 6PM GMT+1)

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of&nbsp; $5 USD &nbsp;per player per a&nbsp; 4-hour &nbsp;session via Paypal, prior to the session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. About the Game: The party ventures into the old dwarven mine, inhabited by many vicious creatures, filled with traps, hazards, and most importantly, Goblins. Enter the Goblin Mine and prove yourself to be the bane of their existence while collecting valuable loot and discovering the secret hidden deep within. Goblin Mine is a homebrew adventure which I support with a great story, unique climate and very nice-looking maps (made in dungeon painter). I ran it many times in the past, every time upgrading it by listening to the player's opinions. If this sounds interesting but does not satisfy your curiosity, feel free to contact me via roll20 and ask any question you have. Game is scheduled for 21st of December 2020. About the DM: I have many years of experience with adventures and themes of Dungeons and Dragons with two years of being a Dungeon Master on the Roll20 Platform. In those two years I have run numerous campaigns, including modules and long-term homebrew adventure, as well as dozens of arena-type games. I've played with both old and new players, helping many to have a better time experiencing the gift that I consider D&amp;D to truly be. I try to stick to the core rules, but I adapt to the changes in environment and to the players when the situation requires me to do so. I'm fine with UA and optional rules (except mystic). I adore roleplaying, but I understand players that tend to do things in a little quieter way. Rules: ✪ For voice chat we use discord. No need for cameras. ✪ Be friendly towards your fellow players and try to cooperate with them when in need. ✪ New players and veterans alike are welcome. I will gladly help people when asked. ✪ All official content as well as 99% of UA is fine by me. In case of using UA the DM must have a link to the utilized document. Application: If you are interested in joining the game, please fill out the information below and post it in this thread, leave them in the LFG post or send me them via private message: Name/Nickname (how do you wish do be called): Age: Experience: Preferences (what do you want to see): Triggers (what do you not want to see): Link to the LFP topic: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/269482/to-the-goblin-mines-one-shot" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/269482/to-the-goblin-mines-one-shot</a>
We still have 2 slots open. I allowed a bit of homebrew for a player so if you'd like to test yours, I'm more likely to agree to it this game.

Edited 1608558720
Only 1 more slot remaining. We begin in 6 hours.&nbsp; &nbsp;The game is full. If the LFP link sends you to "not authorized" page (tho it shouldn't), please contact me via private message.