Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rejoin as player map and all npc tokens dissapeae

When I click rejoin as player and leave gm mode all I see is a blank white background. The map image and all npc tokens are gone. When I click rejoin as gm they are reappear. I have tried with dynamic lighting turned on and off.  I have a non npc characcter token that has vision turned on but still no map.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It sounds like you have the map & tokens on the GM layer. This layer is only visible to the GM, never to players. Also, have a look at using a dummy account to test your game. It's much easier (and more accurate) than logging in as a GM player.
Thankyou. It was actually that I had to move the players red bookmark thing to the correct map.